1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES UPON PAID PURCHASE. TRU Statement Publications will provide the following services:
BOOK COMPLETION SERVICE PACKAGE - Soft Read - During your writing process you may prefer to have another pair of eyes read over your book to ensure the message and context you are conveying is clear to the reader. Edit suggestion are not provided at this time. Editing - Editing includes grammar, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure, etc. The purpose of editing it not to change your speech or the context of your book. All edits are made at the authors approval and preference. Formatting - The flow and design of your book will enhance and stir your readers experience, as they journey through your book. Formatting will structure the content on the pages of your book from cover to cover. Cover Design - Cover consultation and design are offered for the front and back of your paperback books. However, professional cover art can be provided with the consent of the designer. Publication Submission - Self publishing distribution companies require your book to be package properly for a successful upload. We will help prepare and submit your book package for upload. This package will also include a social media promotions package, and Author’s webpage with TRU Statement Publications, and six (6) months promotion on www.trustatementpublication.com and social media platforms.
ISBN PURCHASE: ISBN are available for purchase individually. One free ISBN is included in the Book Completion Service Package for one paperback copy.
DISTRIBUTION: Assistance with distribution is not a paid service with TRU Statement Publication. Upon request TRU Statement Publication may assist in file upload of the finished product, which was completed and provided by TRU Statement Publication, to KDP Amazon and Barnes & Nobles. Distribution upload assistance may require you to share personal log on information for KDP.com and Barnes & Noble.com. At any time, TRU Statement Publication can refuse this service. If unable to create your own self-publishing distribution accounts, you may have the option to assign TRU Statement Publications as your publisher at the royalty’s cost of $1.00 US per sale of each printed book.
2. PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES. The manner in which the Services are to be performed and the specific hours to be worked by TRU Statement Publications shall be determined by TRU Statement Publications. It is our goal to complete each project within 30-90 day. This timeframe will depend on the cooperation of the Author and timely submission. RUSH ORDERS are a request to have the work completed within 30 days or less. This request must be reviewed and approved by TRU Statement Publications and may warrant an additional fee. The Author has the final say and approval of the work, therefore, takes no responsibility for rushed or incomplete work.
TRU Statement Publication will abide by their Book Completion Process. The Book completion process will begin with a soft read of your manuscript. Preferably, the soft read will be completed prior to a pre-edit consultation. The pre-edit consultation is a 15-minute phone consultation where you will meet your book reviewer, discuss your ideas, concept, intentions for the book, and cover design. The reviewer will begin editing and formatting. The book will be sent back to you for review of additional changes, or corrections. Once feedback is received, the manuscript will go into final edit and formatting; at this time the cover will be created, and an ISBN number will be assigned to the book. Once the manuscript and cover are approved and finalized, with no further changes, your book is ready for publishing and the upload files will be sent to you.
It is the expectation of TRU Statement Publication to deliver a quality product. TRU Statement Publication will work with the Author to resolve any issue as to the best of the company and staff’s ability. TRU Statement Publication is not responsible for the quality of materials used to print books by any distribution company. TRU Statement Publication is not an affiliate of any distribution printing or self-publishing company. TRU Statement Publication has control in the printing and shipping timeframes established by outside companies and distribution companies.
Book Completion Services, $500.00. Payments may be made in 3 separate payments of in schedule of:
1st Payment due upon signing of agreement in the amount of $150.00.
2nd Payment due on the 30th day of the contract signing date or at completion of editing and approval, whichever comes first, in the amount of $175.00.
3rd Payment due at the final approval upon project completion in the amount of $175.00. This payment must be made in order to complete the cover of the book and copyright page with ISBN number.
All payments are final and are non-refundable. Debit and credit card transactions will require a processing fee of $3.95 per transaction.
4. TERM/TERMINATION. This Agreement shall terminate automatically upon completion by TRU Statement Publications of the Services required by this Agreement. Note: All payments must be satisfied prior to release of final work and termination of project. TRU Statement Publications has the right to cancel and terminate service within 5 business day, if TRU Statement Publications believes they do not have the staff to support the efforts in completing a timely quality project, for the submitted work, within 30-90 days. The total deposit of $175.00 will be returned to the customer within 5 business days, after being informed of the termination of service. A staff member of TRU Statement Publications will contact and discuss the lack of support, either by formal letter or customer contact via phone; in some cases there will be an attempt to resolve the termination by obtaining an additional agreement with an extended timeframe.
5. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that TRU Statement Publications is an independent contractor with respect to author, and not an employee of the author. The Author will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of TRU Statement Publications.
6. EMPLOYEES. TRU Statement Publications employees, if any, who perform services for the author under this Agreement shall also be bound by the provisions of this Agreement.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. The Author agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TRU Statement Publications from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against TRU Statement Publications that result from the acts or omissions of The Author, the author’s employees, if any, and the author’s agents.
8. NOTICES. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered when delivered in person or deposited in the United States mail, postage prepaid, addressed to the Author at the address provided in the purchase order as the Author’s address.
IF for TRU Statement Publications, a company of SICG Holdings, LLC:
Kaishia Gordon Member
2880 Bicentennial Parkway
STE 100 PMB 166
Henderson, Nevada 89044
Such address may be changed from time to time by either party by providing written notice to the other in the manner set forth above.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
10. AMENDMENT. This Agreement may be modified or amended if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by both parties.
11. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
12. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
13. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada.
14. INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. Either party shall be excused from any delay or failure in performance required hereunder if caused by reason of any occurrence or contingency beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of war, fire, insurrection, laws proclamations, edits, ordinances or regulations, strikes, lock-outs or other serious labor disputes, riots, earthquakes, floods, explosions or other acts of nature. The obligations and rights of the party so excused shall be extended on a day-to-day basis for the time period equal to the period of such excusable interruption. When such events have abated, the parties' respective obligations hereunder shall resume. In the event the interruption of the excused party's obligations continues for a period in excess of thirty (30) days, either party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement upon ten (10) days' prior written notice to the other party.
15. ASSIGNMENT. TRU Statement Publications agrees that it will not assign, sell, transfer, delegate or otherwise dispose of any rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of The Author. Any purported assignment, transfer, or delegation shall be null and void. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent the consolidation of The Author with, or its merger into, any other corporation, or the sale by The Author of all or substantially all of its properties or assets, or the assignment by The Author of this Agreement and the performance of its obligations here under to any successor in interest or any Affiliated Company. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors, and permitted assigns, and shall not benefit any person or entity other than those enumerated above.
16. SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be signed on behalf of The Author and on behalf of TRU Statement Publications by Kaishia Gordon, Member and effective as of the first date of payment and eSignature captured in trustatementpublication.com
A copy of your contract will be emailed to you to retain for your records and is available on line under Terms & Conditions.